The Charlotte Schultz Learning Commons - Inspiring Achievement!
The Charlotte Schultz Learning Commons encompasses an array of inviting spaces for students, providing a broad range of academic support services focused on supporting student success at Nebraska Methodist College.
Clark Center- 1st Floor
- John Moritz Library – relocated from 2nd Floor.
- Coffee bar – Meals, snacks, coffees.
- New booth seating with outlets.
Clark Center- 2nd Floor
- 2 additional Study Rooms for a total of 10- equipped with desk & computer.
- Private & group study space – cozy booths, sofas & chairs, bean bags etc.
- NEW Student Engagement Center for collaborative learning opportunities.
Who is Charlotte Schultz?
The Charlotte Schultz Learning Commons is named in honor of Mrs. Charlotte Schultz, known for her commitment to students and her belief in the importance of the holistic development of students. Mrs. Schultz worked at Methodist School of Nursing (now known as Nebraska Methodist College) for over 40 years and served as the Director of Student Personnel Services and established Student Services. Mrs. Schultz challenged both students and staff to recognize their inner strengths, broaden their horizons, and live life to the fullest. For these reasons and many others, NMC is honored to recognize her legacy in this manner.
A sincere thank you is extended to the generosity of our donors, including the NMC Alumni Association, for the financial support in making the dream of a learning commons come alive at NMC.